Terms & Conditions
Cerebral Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as an account creation made at cerebral.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat sign ups or purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. Qualified referrals do not include the referral of beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid or other federal or state payor programs.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must create an account on the Cerebral website.
- Reward Payments. The Reward is earned when your Referred Customer simply creates an account, whether or not they purchase or sign up for a subscription. Rewards may vary from month to month. An example of a reward is entry to win a $250 gift card. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Cerebral’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Cerebral’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Cerebral’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Cerebral reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Cerebral Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Cerebral reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.