See if Cerebral works with your insurance

We’ve partnered with many popular providers to make mental health treatment more affordable and accessible.

Check eligibility

Tell us your state of residence and insurance provider to see which Cerebral services are available.

Estimate your cost

See your estimated cost per visit based on your insurance.

Start feeling better in 4 easy steps

Find out if you’re covered

Enter your insurance information to see if you can use it toward your treatment.

Take an emotional assessment

Answer a few short questions to help us understand your background and symptoms.

Choose your treatment plan

Select the plan that feels like the best fit and aligns with your goals.

Meet your care team

Schedule time with your provider and take the first steps toward feeling better.

Check eligibility

What you can expect to pay

If Cerebral is in-network for your insurance, here’s a breakdown of your estimated monthly cost:

Medication + Care Management Plan

Includes ongoing prescriber visits and weekly therapy visits. You pay a monthly $30 subscription fee, in addition to any cost-share responsibilities related to medication and visit copays. These cost-share responsibilities are determined by your health plan.

Medication + Therapy Plan

Includes ongoing prescriber visits and weekly therapy visits. You pay a monthly $30 subscription fee, in addition to any cost-share responsibilities related to medication and visit copays. These cost-share responsibilities are determined by your health plan.

Therapy Plan

Includes ongoing prescriber visits and weekly therapy visits. You pay a monthly $30 subscription fee, in addition to any cost-share responsibilities related to medication and visit copays. These cost-share responsibilities are determined by your health plan.

On-demand access to your mental healthcare team

Expert prescribers and therapists are available via video with flexible hours, all from the comfort of your smartphone or computer. Complete your first low-cost visit within days of signing up. When you meet with your care team, you’ll receive a tailored treatment plan that’s specific to you and your needs.

Therapy

Weekly evidence-based therapy sessions with your dedicated therapist

Medication management

Evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and monthly visits with your medical prescriber

Insurance 101

If you use insurance to pay for some or all of your mental health care, here are a few terms you should know.

Coinsurance

Coinsurance is the amount you pay for health care once your deductible is met. For example, if your plan’s coinsurance is 20%, this means that after you’ve reached your deductible, you’ll be responsible for paying 20% of your care costs until you reach your out-of-pocket maximum. Your insurance will pay the remaining 80%. Percentages and deductibles vary from plan to plan.

Copay

A copay is a fixed amount that you pay for a certain type of service that is covered by your insurance. For example, if you have a $20 copay for a doctor’s visit, then that’s what you’ll pay out-of-pocket each time you see your primary care physician. Copay amounts vary from plan to plan.

Check eligibility

FAQs

How much will my Cerebral care cost?

open icon

What can Cerebral help with?

open icon

How does insurance work for my medication?

open icon

What information do I need to sign up?

open icon

What states are included by each payer?

open icon
Cerebral logoCerebral logoCerebral logo
If you're in emotional distress, here are some resources for immediate help:
Emergency:
Call 911
National Suicide Prevention Hotline:
Call 988
Crisis Text Line:
Text Home to 741-741
Let’s stay in touch
facebookinstagramlinkin
Google Play ButtonApp Store Button